Step By Step: KNOTTED HAWK with NEUMA National Artist Kristan Sayers
- Wash hair with neuVolume Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Use 2 pumps neuSmoothing Cream and 2 pumps neuStyling blowdry Lotion and blow dry hair using fingers to create a tousled look.
- Work into hair the neuSurf Lotion to create texture and softly curl hair with a 1.5″ curling iron if hair needs more texture. On mohawk section, bump the base with a 2″ iron for added volume.
- Tease top mohawk section lightly for added volume and tie into a knot.
- Using the end of the hair, grab another section working back towards crown and continue tying knots and connecting hair staying above parietal ridge and at the crown secure with a bobby pin.
- Under parietal divide hair in 2 sections using a zig zag part line. Twist hair back and pin to previous sections at the crown. Do the same on the opposite side of the head.
- Starting at the crown and staying in the mohawk section, work down the head twisting hair left to right and lock each side by twisting hair in the opposite direction.
- When reaching the nape, twist remaining hair and secure with a pin.
- Finish by spraying entire head with the neuIncontrol Medium hairspray for a soft messy look.